Miniature IMU UAV IMU Measurement RS422 Imu Inertial Measurement Unit for AHRS IMU500
IMU500 Miniature High Accuracy High Overload Resistance MEMS
Inertial Measurement Unit is a 6-axis system that measures linear
and angular motion using a combination of gyroscopes and
IMU500 adopts the newest MEMS technologies, it is a new type of
micro inertial measurement unit which enjoys high reliability, high
stability, and adjustment in harsh environment. it is widely
applied in automotive testing, unmanned control, aircraft
navigation and control, control & stabilization, measurement
& testing, heavy Industry, underwater systems, payloads fields.
High stability, high accuracy, high reliability, high survivability
Small size, low weight
Advanced, extendable, embedded Kalman Filter
All solid state components (no moving parts)
Full temperature calibration of all sensing elements
Environmentally sealed (IP67)
Digital interface, RS422
Angular range:±400°/s, acceleration range:±10g (custom design)
Bias stability: acc 5mg, gyro 30°/h
Overload resistance:10000g, IP67 protection
Wide temperature: -40°C～+85°C
Small size: 125*125*100mm
The IMU500 IMU is well suited for the applications in harsh
environment, such as
- Antenna and Line of Sight Stabilization Systems
- Motion Reference Units (MRU)
- Motion Control Sensors (MCS)
- Gimbals, EOC/IR, platforms orientation and stabilization
- GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation Systems (INS)
- Attitude and Heading Reference Systems (AHRS)
- Land vehicles navigation and motion analysis
- Buoy or Racing Boat Motion Monitoring
- UAV & AUV/ROV navigation and control
|Range||acceleromenter||±10g||support custom service|
|gyroscope||±400°/s||support custom service|
|Bias stability||acceleromenter||0.005g||1σ standard|
|Bias repeatability||acceleromenter||0.005g||1σ standard|
High Performance Imu Inertial Measurement Unit
- High-quality components, industrial-grade MEMS only
- Excellent for control and stabilization
- Proven and robust filter design
- Overload resistance: 2,000g
- Full tests and individual calibration from -40 to 85°C
- High cost effective
What is Advantages of INS?
it is autonomous and does not rely on any external aids or
visibility conditions. It can operate in tunnels or underwater as
well as anywhere else.
It is inherently well suited for integrated navigation, guidance,
and control of the host vehicle. Its IMU measures the derivatives
of the variables to be controlled (e.g., position, velocity, and
It is immune to jamming and inherently stealthy. It neither
receivers nor emits detectable radiation and requires no external
antenna that might be detectable by radar.
What is Disadvantages of INS?
1)Mean-squared navigation errors increase with time.
2) Cost, including:
– Acquisition cost
– Operations cost,
– Maintenance cost.
3) Size and weight, which have been shrinking
4)Power requirements, which have been shrinking along with size and
weight but are still higher than those for GPS receivers.
5)Heat dissipation, which is proportional to and shrinking with